Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back on Track


This past week's game was a very important game for us.  We had dropped two straight games in the league and could not afford to drop another game if we wanted to stay in the top of the race for the league.  Our challenge was Ramat Gan (a team we had already beaten in the first meeting).  This was the start of the second time that we play each team in our league.  The game started off slow as usual with back and forth action.  We built up a slight lead but didn't really break the game open until the end of the 3rd quarter.  After a relatively easy 4th quarter we ended up winning the game by 20 points.  The coach played me 8 minutes in which I had 5 rebounds and 1 point.  The timing of him putting me in was cool because I was just telling a teammate beside me how much I hated sitting on the bench every game.  It was a fun game and a much needed win.  Up next week is Rishon LeZion.  

Off the court not too much went on this week.  I did get a chance to watch the Super Bowl!  The game was very entertaining but I'm still upset the Panthers were not in it :(  I really thought this was our year..  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job bro just keep on getting better and good job at crashing the boards 5 rebounds in 8 minutes. A good ratio think about when you get a full game. I was at the superbowl which was pretty cool. Check out my facebook I'm going to put up some pictures. Got to meet Stephan Jackson of the Rams, Eli Manning, and some others which was pretty cool. I'm glad you finally got some playing time. It felt alot better seeing that. Good Luck. Giigawabamen.